About the jobLooking for a challenging and unique accounting role? Passionate about crypto? We believe cryptocurrency is the future and our accountants help build it.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Scott Cook
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Award-winning law firm focusing on Cryptocurrency Law, Tax Law, and Business Law. No matter your issue, you can count on our proven experience, our dedication to customer service, and our record of powerful results. Specializing in IRS, the FTC, state revenue boards, and corporate litigation opponents—so we know exactly what it takes to defeat your adversary. And we celebrate our victories accordingly! We value our team and the growth of this firm. If you want recognition and to be part of a great team, you know what to do.
Why join us?
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Generous vacation policy and paid sick days.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible work schedule with up to 2 days remote.
- Employer subsidized medical coverage
- Employee product and service discounts.
- Retirement plan with company match
Firsthand crypto investment experience is a must. We will provide all your crypto tax and accounting training - you just need to be passionate about crypto and have a background in accounting or tax.
- 3+ years of experience as an Accountant in a public firm
- Income tax preparation experience for individuals and businesses is preferred
- At least 2 years of personal crypto investment experience. NFT experience a big plus.
- Experience in using crypto tax software such as CoinTracking.info, ZenLedger, or Koinly is strongly desired.
- Blockchain and digital assets transactional knowledge.
- Knowledge of fintech payments, use of crypto ledgers and cryptocurrency required
- Entrepreneurial, consultative mindset.
- Self-directed, can manage complex projects.
- Resourceful, analytical, and able to work on multiple priorities.
- Perform crypto transaction import and account reconciliation for clients in CoinTracking or any other crypto software Prepare crypto tax reports for both individual and business clients.
- Assist in crypto related individual and business tax return preparation and/or review.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.