About the job
Do you want to work at the forefront of the cryptocurrency sector? This role forms part of a leading crypto advisory firm, supporting licensing and regulatory advice on crypto exchanges, ICOs, VFA & MiCA frameworks, and blockchain applications.
As the Operations Analyst you will:
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the various departments (legal, technical, etc.)
- Assignment of client work to the various departments
- Ensure that all work is delivered to clients within established deadlines
- Assist with the onboarding of clients
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports
Crypto is a technically-complex area and to be successful in this role it is essential that you have at least 3 - 5 years experience within a crypto / blockchain financial services or law firm. This is a hybrid role with some office-based work, so you must be located in Malta.
The salary is €35,000 - 40,000 p.a.