About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is a client-facing business, and Customer Service is extremely important for us. We hope to create a platform where our users are well supported with excellent quality, fast response time, and accurate information.
We are looking for a thought leader in coaching to join our team. As an enthusiastic, influential coach, you would be responsible for designing and implementing coaching strategies based on requirements and need analysis. Through these coaching deliverables, you will have a direct impact to our frontline performance, hence making positive improvements to our KPIs.
This role sits in the Training & Quality team of Customer Service and you will be collaborating with members across Customer Service globally as well as partnering with HR and external stakeholders when required.
- Identifying frontline performance issues and gaps by collecting feedback & conducting analysis on performance metrics.
- Develop and implement coaching strategy, effectively design, develop and deliver group performance coaching/training/workshops to achieve performance improvements.
- Align coaching efforts with training strategy, focusing on knowledge application improvement and enhancement.
- Provide expert advice to Shift Leaders on follow-up coaching activities and support ongoing coaching conversations.
- Provide professional support to leadership team for performance and learning & development.
- Ensuring the success of coaching through analysis, reporting and feedback.
- Partnering with trainers to conduct train-the-trainer sessions to scale certain training activities.
- Conduct internal and external audits on required courses to ensure compliance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Management Coaching, Learning & Development, Training, Facilitation.
- Proven track record in effective coaching outcomes, influence, and people development.
- Experience in identifying performance gaps and assess coaching needs and methodology.
- Experience with learning management systems, performance data analysis and reporting tools.
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under deadline with numerous projects on hand.
- Strict adherence to company policy on confidential materials.
- Customer focused, highly collaborative nature, detail oriented, motivated and maintain a positive mindset in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive for excellence in the work you do and demonstrate high degree of commitment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Adaptive to fast changing process and environment.
- Prior Customer Service experience in coaching for performance is highly desirable.
- ICF Certification and/or other Professional Coaching Certification is a plus.
- Team leadership experience is a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .