CTO and founding partner
OnParty is an app built around the concept of PartyFi (PartyFinance) that aims to give power back to those who party.
PartyFi uses blockchain as a lever to:
- Increase and expand the party experience.
- Strengthen the financial position of the industry.
This concept invites the entire nightlife ecosystem to reconsider their role, opening up development opportunities for professionals but also for consumers.
To meet our objectives, we have 3 main areas of work:
- Gamification: a novel "Party-to-earn" game system, rewarding users for going out to party and completing festive quests. The reward system is based on our own crypto-currency and has been designed to be robust and sustainable.
- Innovation of offers: BtoB & BtoC Marketplace on which each offer is in the form of NFT allowing the emergence of new models for professionals and new experiences for consumers: business porting, ticketing with a reliable secondary market, pre-sale of IRL consumption in batches with the possibility of resale, events in the metaverse, operation of establishments in a decentralized and participatory manner (DAO), fundraising to finance events, subscriptions, etc.
- Professional tools: creation and provision of tools to support and sustain the activities of professionals with a decentralized and shared CRM, a simplified crypto-currency payment system, business porting.
Originating from the startup studio Outsiderz, specialized in web 3 business creation, OnParty benefits from qualified resources and a strong inclusion in the blockchain ecosystem as well as in the nightlife industry.
Very young company, many challenges and exciting topics await the team involving 8 collaborators, join us!
Position / Missions
As CTO, you will have to, among other things :
- Set up and manage the tech team
- Be the guarantor of the structuring architecture choices
- Guarantee the security and compliance of all systems
- Manage the deployment of the different features of the application
- Ensure the smooth running of the tech roadmap
- Edit the OnParty token
- Manage the issuance of NFTs
- Anticipate changes and technological impacts
- Be involved in the resolution of incidents (diagnosis, resolution, recovery) and ensure internal and external communication
- Equity, token & compensation
- Graduate of a major engineering school, development school, university or self-taught.
- 2+ years of experience as a CTO, lead dev or as a manager of a complex team.
- You have a strong interest and real technical skills in web3
- Experience in web2, especially in mobile interfaces
You have experience in managing / supervising / leading teams
- You have a strong sense of initiative