About the job
Pundi X is a blockchain-based fintech company with a mission to make blockchain technology accessible to everyone. We operate globally in 7 different countries. All of our team members are technology focused with a broad spectrum of expertise from coding to finance and from marketing to legal and regulatory. Our products have been shipped to over 30 countries including Argentina, Brazil, El Salvador, South Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, Uganda, the USA and more. We have grown from 15 people in 2017 to nearly 100 in 2022.
We are proud to be a community-driven project and we have a very strong and engaged community across social media platforms. We are honored to be listed among the top 50 most intriguing emerging Fintech companies by KPMG in 2018. Pundi X headquarters operates in compliance with Singapore’s Payment Services Act and the Regulations of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Pundi X has been granted an exemption from holding a license under that Act for our specific payment services while our license application is under review. Pundi X is a founding member of Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia and also active in other blockchain associations globally.
We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate, result-driven professionals and willing to learn and grow with the company. Pundi X offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to promote cryptocurrency adoption and blockchain-based services. Join us and take your career to the next level!
- Responsible for designing, leading and managing vendors in the implementation of IT security architecture, platforms and solutions.
- Involved in implementing security solutions including Firewalls/IPS, WAF, IAM, EP/EDR, VPN, Vulnerability Management, DLP, DDOS Protection, SIEM, etc.
- Conduct penetration testing and vulnerability scanning, perform security review of servers, networks, ensuring compliance to MAS TRM guidelines.
- Monitoring and upgrading security measures for what’s implemented.
- Implement and maintain a wiki/knowledge base comprising a technical reference library, security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and laws and regulations.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
What you’ll need
- Degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Engineering or related fields
- 2 years of work experience or 5 years above for senior level in cybersecurity engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of implementing multiple security products and SIEM
- Knowledge of cybersecurity architecture
- Knowledge of Mitre Attack & Defend Framework
- Knowledge on risk assessments & MAS TRM Guidelines
- Interest in expanding into blockchain and crypto
What you might want to know
- We encourage white or black hats to join us.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CISA an advantage
- Cryptographic and scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Based or able to relocate to work in Singapore.
- If you exhibit strong security or hacking skills, you may apply regardless of age, location, qualifications.
Please send your CV entitled “Cyber Security Engineer” to [email protected] Join us!