Flipside is looking for an innovative, passionate marketer to lead our strategies to launch and grow world class decentralized organizations solving crucial web3 problems. Beginning with MetricsDao– the leader in the community-run web3 analytics– we are building our core expertise in DAO incubation, GTM, development and growth.
Are you an experienced DAO Marketer ready to build and lead our DAO marketing efforts? Working cross-functionally with our Marketing and DAO teams, our DAO Marketing Lead will define our go-to-market strategies for DAO product launches, and drive awareness and growth of high impact DAOs.
- Identify and cultivate high impact marketing channels to drive DAO awareness and growth
- Craft and deliver a narrative to market MetricsDAO and future DAOs’ value propositions to users, and identify the best positioning for DAO offerings
- Develop go-to-market action plans for DAO products and launches
- Evaluate DAO marketing performance, develop metrics and goals, and lead our strategies to optimize outcomes from both product & marketing perspectives
- Develop strong cross-functional workflows with both the centralized Flipside organization and the decentralized DAO organizations, developing appropriate and highly effective marketing strategies that embody the DAOs’ ethos
- Develop and mentor decentralized contributor teams to maximize the impact and effectiveness of of DAO marketing initiatives
- 5+ years marketing experience, including experience in DAOs and other web3 organizations
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in growth channels for crypto, blockchain or other web3 technologies
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized orgs and deep understanding of the culture and organizing principles behind successful DAOS; the successful candidate will seamlessly work closely with a broad team of decentralized contributors and decision makers
- Experience recruiting or managing high impact decentralized teams a plus
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with teammates and contributors, across multiple teams and organizations, to accomplish what needs to be done
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate across the organization and generate alignment across teams with multiple stakeholders in a DAO-appropriate manner
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Flipside, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway!