About the job
OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
- Facilitate internal data requests for all OKX global entities to assure quality and data integrity for external audits and exams, and to provide analysis on customer profiles, transaction activity and company financial data
- Creating and maintaining operational and tools analytics in support of our operational effectiveness and tuning the efficiency of our tools
- Design and implement analytics strategies to convert data into actionable business intelligence
- Build and automate key performance dashboards and metrics reporting for all Compliance & Finance processes to display insights and provide transparency about our customers and our platform
- Map all required data points to understand the current data architecture and seek improvements, where necessary
- Assist in defining, and developing deep insights and root cause analysis for our Compliance and Finance teams
- Collaborate across product, engineering, data science, marketing, business development, finance and our customers to help build and continuously improve the data pipeline
- Hone your skills on data visualisation to create and maintain automated dashboards
- Experience in developing data analytics solution or machine learning models for compliance
- Experience in design, development and implementation of data analytics solution using Python and data visualisation tools such as Power BI / Qlikview / Tableau.
- Good knowledge in statistical analysis, data mining and processing, decision tree design, clustering, knowledge of SQL, Python or other analytics tools are essential.
- Compliance reporting is a nice to have