Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is looking to build out a world class Design team and is currently hiring a Design Program Manager. As part of the Design team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the team is successfully delivering at an efficient and high-quality pace on all of its creative endeavors. Working closely with Content, Marketing and other internal and external partners, you will play a critical role in delivering on key projects and shaping how Design operates and interfaces at Sorare.
This is your opportunity to help define an entirely new industry. You don’t have to be an expert in sports, gaming or crypto to work here. What we look for are people who like to get things done, work in a growing company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and want to contribute to a world class experience.
- Partner closely with Design Leadership to create systems and processes for how the Design team operates
- Partner closely with Content, Marketing and other internal and external partners to negotiate requirements and timelines
- Execute on large scale creative projects on time and within budget
- Produce documentation and manage Design’s internal and external communication channels
- Navigate ambiguity in an objective and practical manner
- 5+ years in design-related program management or operations
- Portfolio demonstrating case studies on how you managed a project from start to finish
- Objective, business-driven thinker
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to partner cross-functionally to drive towards successful outcomes
- A team player with empathy and problem-solving skills
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.