About the jobAbout Crypto.com:
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com .
The incumbent of this role will join our global Finance Digital Transformation team and be responsible to implement the finance transformation agenda to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our internal finance and accounting systems and processes. The candidate will share a passion for tackling complexity, embracing new challenges, and building a digital Finance ecosystem that can scale through several orders of magnitude.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for architecting new scalable data platform
- Contribute to the long-term technical vision and roadmap
- Design & Develop batch and streaming solutions using various technologies
- Responsible for evaluating technologies and approaches for ingestion, transformation, and storage
- Effectively communicate complex features and systems in detail
- Strong DevOps skills related to data lakes and data pipelines
- Terraform + Terragrunt(AWS, helm providers)
- Kubernetes (EKS) configuration and deployment
- Kubernetes application management with Helm
- AWS IAM (role and policy creation and management)
- AWS Networking and Security (VPC, Transit Gateway, Route 53, Security Groups, EIPs, ELBs, ...)
- AWS Key Management related issues
- Spark (EMR)
- Athena/Glue/Lake Formation
- Python + Pandas
Why we do it
Here at Crypto.com we are committed to creating an environment where internal talent is recognised and career growth and opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way.
We want everyone to feel empowered in taking ownership of their careers and openly encourage our people leaders to nurture and develop Talent within their teams and across the organisation to realise our true ambition of being here for good.
Our colleagues around the world are our biggest asset and we want our people to be able to grow their careers with us, making it easy to move internally as easily as it is to move externally. Internal Transfer Policy click here .
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team