About the job
What You’ll Be Part Of
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
Circle is looking for a Developer Support Engineer who will provide world-class support to customers using the Circle Platform. You will become an expert in helping clients with our API-based products and consulting with external developers. You enjoy the challenge of solving open-ended problems in a timely manner and you are passionate about customer experience. You enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes, and you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping customers thrive.
What You'll Work On
- Engage with customers and provide prompt and accurate follow-up to resolve issues that come in through Slack and tickets.
- Manage technical and product issues as well as escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction by resolving technical issues.
- Triage, investigate, identify and resolve technical issues related to cryptocurrency transactions, blockchain ledger logs and API integrations.
- Provide coverage through "on-call" shifts as needed to support our global support model.
- Responsible for building and improving our internal support tooling and reporting.
- Consult on projects to improve help documentation on our knowledge base and maintain an internal library of qualified answers to frequently asked questions.
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements, Objectives and Key Results.
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
- 2+ years prior experience in technical issue resolution in a fast paced global support team supporting SaaS based product or relevant experience in financial services.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, PHP, Objective-C, Python and Golang.
- Ideally an understanding of AWS and GCP cloud solutions, REST APIs, distributed systems, databases, and developer tools.
- Knowledge in the following tools preferred: SQL, Postman, Kibana, Jira , Salesforce, Confluence.
- Experience in helping customers to diagnose and debug development issues.
- Experience with developer communities such as Discord or Stackoverflow.
- Demonstrated problem-solving approach and analytical skills.
- Have a talent for writing and a skill for communicating complex problems clearly.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- Multilingual skills preferred, especially Mandarin and English.
- Availability to work on weekends and holidays as needed.
Desired Skills and ExperienceMacOS, Confluence, PHP, Analytical Skills, Customer Experience, REST, Pay Attention to Detail, SQL, JIRA, SaaS, GCP, Java, API, Bridge, Databases