About the jobCaiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Developer to join our team in Germany/Frankfurt.
We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps engineer to join our reputable company. The DevOps engineer will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You should
also keep track of customer reviews to enhance marketability.
To ensure success as a DevOps engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Should have worked/used/implemented AWS
- Should have worked with Docker & Kubernetes(kubernetes is currently optional, given we are finding direction so we will stick services on cloud)
- Should have previously worked with dev teams, this is to ensure that they can communicate and comprehend the needs of devs
- Should have worked with DMZ architecture
- Oversee security vulnerabilities in code using open-source/paid tools
- Oversee Domain security and help protect against domain squatters. (optional)
- Develop a dos risk mitigation strategy for our infrastructure and implement it to ensure safety.
- Familiarity with ansible, prometheus, grafana, DataDog, Jenkins.
- Huge bonus if you worked with setting up Hadoop and Spark.