Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Europe and LATAM-based candidates (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
Our client has a SaaS FinTech product ready and running. Looking to strengthen CI/CD and DevOps to enterprise-grade. Great opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage.
Looking for European and LATAM-based candidates
What you’ll be working on
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you will work with the development and engineering teams to understand the products and platform technical design and implement the infrastructure to enable software development & quality for the embedded software, platform software, and portals.
Their agile methodologies will influence their DevOps practices and automation and will require you to continuously review and refine (if required) the operational workflow and tooling to ensure desired alignment and outcome.
As a DevOps engineer, you will also be required to configure the CI/CD pipeline to automatically generate metrics for development experience and delivery that can help the team continuously learn and improve. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic, and detail-oriented individual with a strong technical background who can drive effective product deployments, environment monitoring, automation, build & release engineering.
- 3+ years of continuous experience in building DevOps with Google Cloud Platform (e.g., Compute Engine, BigQuery, PubSub).
- Proven track record of
- Large scale CI/CD in a production environment
- Extensive use of Terraform
- Docker swarm and Kubernetes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert experience with source control tools (e.g., GitHub) across environments.
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
- Strong in analytical problem solving and looking beyond what’s obvious.
- Worked in a fast paced environment, deal with ambiguity.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.