About the jobLine of Service
Banking and Capital Markets
Job Description & Summary
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That's why you'll join a diverse, global community of solvers - an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Financial Services Assurance Practice works with organisations to strengthen trust and transparency by building, maintaining and providing trust over financial reporting in a fast changing, technology-driven world. As Asia’s top financial services practice, our audit approach is at the leading edge of best practice. We draw upon our extensive industry knowledge for our clients including top blue chip companies in the asset management, banking, capital markets, and insurance sectors. We provide our clients with insights, empowered by leading technologies, into marketplace developments and global opportunities.
Our Digital Assets team is a multi-disciplinary team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector and our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with blockchain and cryptocurrency clients for their sector of interests.
We are now seeking suitable & capable talents with strong Financial Services audit experience to join our Financial Services Assurance team to assist with participating in a broad range of statutory audit assignments for our Digital Asset clients. Together we can build trust in society and solve important problems.
- Define and manage projects to meet objectives and budget
- Demonstrate knowledge of risk management and ability to deliver high quality work
- Direct and coach junior team members
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the client’s issues and manage the expectations of different stakeholders by translating expectations into quality & balanced output/deliverables
- Address client needs by bringing relevant expertise from the firm to client discussions, while also converting service opportunities into proposals/business.
- Relevant accounting qualifications
- Min. 2 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role at a Big 4 accounting firm
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in Digital Asset companies
- Experience in statutory and regulatory audits of Digital Asset clients
- Prior audit experience in public company would be favourably considered.
- Sound understanding of IFRS/SFRS/US GAAP and SAS/ISA/PCAOB.
- Excellent project management and team working skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing businesses in this sector
- Effective day-to-day management of clients; building and maintaining client relationships is crucial
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date