About the jobAt EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Title: Financial Services - Business Transformation- Digital Assets –Consulting Manager
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
The Financial Services Digital asset team supports clients across the digital asset eco-system in designing, building, and deploying scaled solutions. The team works with traditional buy-side and sell-side financial institutions and with crypto native organizations such as exchanges, market makers, non-fungible token ("NFT") marketplaces, and the supporting infrastructure organizations. The team is a multi-disciplinary group that crosses business strategy, product management, risk and regulatory, compliance, controls, trading, and other key competencies core to the digital asset eco-system. We work closely with EY's Blockchain engineering practice in supporting our clients' end to end needs. In the digital assets team, you will work at the heart of the transformation that is underway in Financial Services with some of the most innovative minds and organizations globally.
Your Key Responsibilities
You'll be responsible for leading and executing client engagements in the digital asset arena working with client executives to solve some of their most pressing and complex challenges. You can expect to work with diverse and high performing teams to analyze, evaluate and operationalize products and capabilities for our clients as they rapidly deploy and expand their digital asset capabilities in a safe and secure manner. You will support and lead business development, research and thought leadership activities across the full digital asset eco-system to ensure continuous learning for yourself and the broader team. You will likely own client relationships from mid-level through to C-suite.
Skills And Attributes For Success
The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious and passionate about the digital asset ecosystem, you will understand cryptocurrencies from a retail and institutional perspective, you will understand the decentralized finance ("DeFi") eco-system and its intersection with traditional financial services. You will understand the risk and reward considerations across digital assets and will have experience interacting with crypto, stablecoins, NFTs and potentially have a view on where tokenization and blockchain as an infrastructure can play a role in transforming financial services. You will have great communication skills and ability to work dynamically with firms across the traditional and digital native financial services eco-system.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business –you may also have a Masters or MBA (foreign degree acceptable); 6+ years of relevant experience in working at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services industry and must have at least 1 recent year of experience in Digital assets
- Have proven experience in standing up and managing small, medium, and large-sized, strategy, operational and functional technology change initiatives with "brand name" consulting firms or internal consulting organizations in the Digital Asset space
- Experience in program management in enterprise/operations transformation projects and programs.Experience includes strong communications, facilitation, and presentation skills with senior stakeholders within an organization; staff a team with the appropriate skill set, provide subject matter direction and guidance, and own the delivery of an engagement work stream).
- Knowledge of a range of digital asset product such as: Cryptocurrency, Stablecoins, NFTs, DeFi, Tokenization and how blockchain can enable transformation across financial services and the broader economy
- Have knowledge of and experience within the financial services industry across banking and capital markets, wealth and asset management, insurance or private equity supporting either retail or institutional businesses; or experience working with crypto-native organizations
- You will likely spend a significant amount of time onsite with our clients. As such, you must have the ability and willingness to travel both domestic and internationally, along with having a valid driver's license.
What We Look For
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to improve the digital asset ecosystem. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses evolve their digital asset product/service offerings, and integration with the digital asset ecosystem, this role is for you.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and flexible vacation policy. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal needs. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being., in addition to the following:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next and a network across the Digital Asset ecosystem.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [email protected]