About the job
Founded in April 2018 and headquartered in Zug, SEBA Bank is a pioneer in the financial industry providing a seamless, secure and easy-to-use bridge between digital and traditional assets. As a smart bank SEBA Bank offers a fully universal suite of regulated banking services in the emerging digital economy. In August 2019, SEBA Bank received a Swiss banking and securities dealer licence – the first time a reputed, regulatory authority such as FINMA has granted a licence to a financial services provider with a core capability in digital assets. The broad, vertically integrated spectrum of services combined with the highest security standards, make SEBA Bank’s value proposition unique - this is why Banque de France selected SEBA Bank to test the integration of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC). CVVC Global Report and CB Insights names SEBA Bank as Top 50 Companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
We are bringing a new financial services paradigm to the blockchain and finance economy. In scope of our growth plans we are looking for a Director Business Development to support our growing team based in Singapore. In this role you will be reporting to our CEO APAC.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Build client and distribution pipelines across client segments from HNWI, family offices, ecosystem partners to institutional investors
- Drive sales and business development of SEBA’s suite of products and services
- Assist in the client onboarding process as required
- Coordinate implementation of SEBA’s API with institutional partners as required
- Conduct seminars/webinars on investments, product and market updates/trends and explain product/product features and associated risks to clients to facilitate sales
- Support clients on order taking
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in Switzerland and Hong Kong on sales opportunities, processes and knowledge sharing on the solutions, clients’ needs, market trends, regulatory requirements, etc to improve execution, client experience and to comply with local laws and regulations
- Participate in certain ad-hoc projects and assignments as required
- Assist in the MAS licence application in preparing and setting up process, operations, and infrastructure of SEBA Singapore in connection with the regulated activities
- Keep abreast of financial markets development and update internal stakeholders and clients
For you to become part of SEBA’s journey, we require the following set of experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in capital market products i.e. securities, OTC derivatives, FX and/or units in a collective investment scheme or Fund Management in top financial institutions
- Have passed CMFAS modules 1B and 6A unless exempted or currently a registered Representative
- Experience in client /sales strategies
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills and a team player
- Knowledge in cryptocurrencies, digital assets and blockchain space is preferred
Join our skilled team of SEBAnkians and together redefine finance.
We owe our exponential growth to our innovative and collaborate team spirit and talented workforce. Every voice counts as we are always committed to learning from diverse perspectives and backgrounds because our people make the difference at SEBA Bank. Regardless of your age, gender, belief, and background, at SEBA EVERYONE (E) is welcome!
We very much look forward to receiving your full application and hearing about your motivation to become a SEBAnkian (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas).