About the job2062078-3
In this role you will provide regulatory advice and support to Fidelity Digital Asset Management (FDAM), Fidelity Center for Applied Technology (FCAT), and the broader portfolio of Enterprise Services organizations focused on blockchain technology, cryptocurrency investing, and the future of the modern financial system. FDAM, a subsidiary of Fidelity Investments dedicated to digital assets, is committed to building products and services that help institutions drive digital asset adoption and innovation. FCAT is Fidelity’s technology innovation hub, leading pioneering research in blockchain and other emerging technology sectors. You will serve as an informed and trusted business partner who promotes a culture of ethical conduct and commitment to compliance, regulatory, and legal obligations.
Digital Asset Compliance supports a number of growing businesses by identifying and managing regulatory risks while:
- Supporting new and existing FDAM and FCAT products;
- Supporting the overall control environment;
- Responding to new regulatory requirements;
- Shaping governance, social media, and reporting capabilities; and
- Strengthening connections among FCAT, FDAM, Business Unit, and Enterprise Compliance through a combination of knowledge, reasoning, and relationships
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-10 years of work experience
- Experience in Compliance, Risk or Legal, digital asset experience preferred
- JD or MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design compliance programs to comply with applicable regulations
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and connect multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- High energy and ability to simultaneously identify, prioritize, and execute on multiple issues while quickly responding to shifting priorities
- Strong analytical, organizational, writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing and working collaboratively with business, compliance, operations, technology, risk, and legal teams
The Value You Deliver
- Advising and building compliance programs and processes for rapidly evolving businesses and regulatory/legislative landscape
- Analyzing regulatory requirements to support digital asset initiatives
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.