About the job
Bit.com is a secure high-performance cryptocurrency derivatives exchange offering perpetual swaps, futures, options and spot trading. Powered by Matrixport, Asia’s fastest growing digital assets financial services platform, bit.com is the second-largest cryptocurrency option marketplace in terms of trading volume and open interest. The exchange provides institutional-grade security and risk management features that ensures a superior trading experience leveraging best-in-class liquidity.
WHY JOIN US
At Bit.com, we want everyone in our team to do something with a purpose and be a part of the future that will shape how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain. You will be immersed in a fast moving, challenging environment and will be facing unique business problems across an International, diverse work environment with great career development opportunities in a growing company. We seek the passionate and the courageous who can imbue their expertise into the crypto community and build a better platform for the next generation of crypto traders.
- Formulate and lead the overall business development / sales strategy for the US region;
- Identify new leads and grow the firm’s institutional client base from both traditional finance industry as well as the digital assets space;
- Take ownership on growing the lending and derivatives businesses;
- Rapidly scale up local channels and client base, ensuring excellent business relationships are maintained;
- Formulate and execute both regional and country specific sales strategies;
- Market new listings and offerings and promote trading activity;
- Represent the company in the region's conferences, supporting the company's brand building, promotion and marketing;
- Develop thorough understanding of client needs, provide timely and relevant feedback to internal teams, ensuring company's products features stay relevant and competitive in the fast moving crypto market.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree from top universities;
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably coming from crypto exchange / asset management, top investment bank, proprietary trading, hedge fund or prime brokerage backgrounds;
- Experience in a sales capacity at a crypto exchange;
- Strong traditional finance acumen with experience in trade execution, security lending or margin lending, fixed income, or derivatives;
- A passion for institutional crypto finance and an expert understanding of cryptocurrency assets, derivatives, and trading workflows;
- Existing experience in the cryptocurrency industry is a plus;
- Experience with option products is a plus;
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-pace environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Based in Europe or the US.