About the job
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
Bit.com is a full-suite cryptocurrency exchange offering Spot, Futures, Options trading and Savings with institutional-grade security and liquidity.
- Develop and acquire new private wealth customers and grow high-net-worth customer base and special focus on the customers’ personal financial analysis and investment needs;
- Build the private wealth business line for crypto financial services;
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide financial solutions, i.e. cryptocurrency investment products, to satisfy customer’s needs and objectives;
- Provide Additional Investment Services, including Asset Allocation Advisory to customers;
- Engage in local and overseas premier communities to promote company’s brand;
- Identify new business opportunities via networking, event and social media;
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate private wealth solutions;
- Accountable for all AML aspects of the client relationship; including KYC as well as account behaviour;
- Assist in ad hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree holder in Finance & Accounting or equivalence;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in private banking industry or wealth management serving high-net-worth customers;
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products;
- Excellent selling, relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Strong self-initiative and able to work under pressure;
- Solid knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain is required;
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills as engagement with Chinese speaking clients;
- Proactive, open minded, good passion in fintech and crypto;
- You must have the legal right to work in Hong Kong