About the jobRipple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple’s Strategy and Operations team was formed to lead strategy development, drive business operations and lead joint venture partnerships. It has a unique vantage point looking across all functional areas and the overall strategic direction of the company. Ripple is looking to scale the Strategy and Operations Team globally to help run cross-functional strategic projects. Ideal candidates will be analytical and creative problem solvers, exceptional communicators and natural leaders.
What You’ll Do
- Identify corporate-level strategy topics, drive alignment on direction, develop a clear plan of actions, and partner with cross-functional teams to drive execution
- Establish a clearly defined engagement model with internal stakeholders and become a sought-after partner to strategic projects
- Lead cross-functional teams (through influence) across all levels to execute strategic initiatives like:
- Working with Leadership to develop a mid/long-term corporate strategy
- Analyzing M&A opportunities and conducting due diligence
- Leading a new-market entry program
- Executing programs to scale company’s operations across multiple functions
- Driving regional expansion strategy in partnership with regional leadership
- Partner with Finance to drive annual planning
- Engage with senior leadership on a frequent basis to present findings, recommend initiatives and drive execution
- Drive coordination and alignment between the headquarters, APAC and other regions
What You Might Look Like
- 15+ years experience in strategy / business operations / business development with at least 3 years of experience in leading a business operations function at rapidly growing fintech / crypto companies
- Good working knowledge of the crypto industry and the broader fintech industry
- Expert knowledge of the APAC region in finance and technology
- High level of proficiency in building vertical and horizontal logic for leadership presentations
- Enjoys managing and developing people
- Passionate about structuring and solving complex problems
- MBA preferred but not required; comfortable with data and quantitative disciplines
Who We Are
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.