Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Work from anywhere (Time Zone: IST/SLST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $45,000 – $65,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
Who you are:
Passionate about (or excited to learn about) our core collectible categories (Pokémon, Magic, sports cards, and other trading cards) and NFTs
iOS Engineer with Experience building and launching products
Structured, process-oriented, and data-driven
Love working in a fast-paced startup environment and a small team — juggling multiple
Excited to help build something new and define the future of live commerce
Flexible, collaborative team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent understanding of commonly used data structures and algorithms
- Must have uploaded and maintained at least one app in app store/ play store
- Excellent understanding of swift and MVVM design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch", "gestures"
- Familiarity with live streaming and chat messaging SDKs
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different
- Strong Swift with MVVM patterns
- Restful APIs
- Live chat with socket
- Data Structures and Algorithms
Who We Are
Drip (dripshop.live) is a fast-growing, VC-backed live shopping platform and community for collectibles and NFTs. Drip enables collectors to buy, sell, and stream with their communities. We closed a $23M Series A at $100M+ valuation to build our team and power our development of next-generation experiences and expansion into more categories!
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.