DFINITY is looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with our Leadership, be a part of our Operations team and join our rapidly growing organization. The perfect candidate is an organized, social, self-starter who has sound judgement and can take independent action to initiate advanced administrative assistance.
- Provide first class administrative and project management support for our Leadership
- Be a valuable member of the company helping out with day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning
- Serve as the extension of our Leadership, escalating and communicating on their behalf and serving as team liaison
- Proactively manage daily calendar assisting our Leadership with all preparations for meetings, conference/video calls or appointments
- Arrange and coordinate extensive travel - domestic and international
- Possess an understanding of the global nature of our business
- Ability to work flexibly, responding to evening and weekend calls/emails as required (This role may include a mix of personal and executive assistant responsibilities)
- Oversee and support administrative duties in the office as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years prior executive assistant experience and Bachelor’s degree
- Problem solver - be able to actively find a solution efficiently and proactively
- Trustworthy – must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information
- Technically savvy, strong web and computing skills and a good command of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Professional communication both externally and internally
- Must be highly organized, efficient and demonstrate superior attention to details. No dropped balls!
- Friendly, upbeat attitude and ability to keep up with our terrible puns and gifs.
- Almost always online in one form or another.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.