About the Role
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO you will primarily be responsible for managing day-to-day operational tasks of the CEO in order to maximize his efficiency and remove any administrative blockers. In this role, you will wear many hats and function across multiple departments and teams.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Executive-level leadership in a fast-paced startup.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Experience managing complex calendar systems, heavy travel calendars and coordinating with an international team.
- Ability to use discretion and work under a significant degree of confidentiality.
- Able to operate in a highly autonomous way with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with tools such as Google Suite, Notion, and Slack.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a Web3 or open-source organization.
- Experience supporting an Engineering leader or CTO.