About the job
Young Platform is a FinTech startup based in Turin that aims to become a smart digital bank natively focused on new digital services.
Our mission is to make the world of digital assets accessible to all. We want to help make the cryptocurrency industry fairer and more meaningful for everyone. That's why our exchanges allow you to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies at your own pace and habits.
In fact, through its products, Young Platform offers all the tools to freely manage digital assets: from an app to learn everything about crypto, to an intuitive platform to buy the first cryptocurrency, up to indicators and APIs for traders and professionals.
Our context is young and dynamic and is based on the sharing of information and continuous feedback, as fundamental tools for constant improvement and growth. We are curious people with very ambitious goals, which we achieve thanks to constant training. We make sure to teach the team what we know and learn what we don't know.
We firmly believe in transparency and dialogue and we encourage free initiative and a critical sense to make the best decisions and reach goals in record time.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join our Finance team with at least 3 years of experience and who will play a key role in the financial planning and analysis of our organization. The successful candidate will be in charge of developing and implementing business plans, analyzing financial performance, and coordinating a team of finance professionals.
In particular you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop and implement business plans to support the company's financial objectives;
- Analyze financial performance, identify deviations and implement corrective actions;
- Coordinate and lead a team of finance professionals in the preparation of financial reports, budgets, and forecasting;
- Communicate financial performance and progress to the Board of Directors;
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy;
- Stay current on financial regulations and industry trends.
- Master's degree in management engineering, finance, accounting or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a finance management role;
- Proven experience in financial planning and analysis;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team;
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Financial markets enthusiast, with a focus on cryptocurrencies;
- A proven track record of success in a similar role.
What we offer:
- An informal, young and dynamic context
- Tailor-made growth path
- Continuous training
- Constant feedback for continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours and possibility of remote working
Our hiring process aims to be as clear and streamlined as possible and includes 3 steps:
- Telephone interview with HR, during which the motivational aspects of the application will be deepened
- Technical interview, aimed at assessing whether your skills are aligned with what we are looking for
- Final interview to verify the cultural fit with our reality.
In addition to these steps we may request a further interview or an assessment to be carried out offline.
Those interested in this position can send their resume stating that they grant authorization for the processing of personal data based on art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 13 of the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).