About the job
Financial Accountant – Rapidly Scaling Digital Asset Platform
Hybrid - London
Talentedge are excited to be working exclusively with a rapidly scaling cryptocurrency business who are now entering their next stage of rapid growth. Having recently completed a Series A fundraising round, the business is now looking to hire a progressive and forward-thinking accountant looking to immerse themselves in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be injected into the heart of the finance team, engaging with multiple players across the business to ensure the finance function runs smoothly and effectively. The ideal candidate for this role will be a diligent and hardworking professional with a keen interest in the tech sector. With a clear career progression path in place, it is expected that the ideal candidate will be able to develop as this company grows, acquiring additional responsibilities along the way.
- Develop financial systems, statements, and reports, supporting the day-to-day finance function
- Manage and maintain ledgers, accounts payable and receivable alongside cash controls
- Preparation of annual audits
- Overviewing processes to ensure a timely close to month & year end reconciliations
- Support with additional adhoc tasks
- Qualified accountant with relevant post qualified experience
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Xero
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem solving with the ability to assess and recommend alternatives
- An eye for detail with the ability to work well under pressure and to a tight deadline
- Focused and engaged team player
Do have a keen interest in future technologies and their applications? Apply now!