Front End Engineer
Aquanow is looking for a Front End Engineer to join our technology team. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team and contribute to the development of a high-growth blockchain technology company.
- Contribute to the development of new and existing web applications including new feature development
- Write clean code, conduct code reviews, and participate in constructive peer code architecture discussions
- Ensure code adheres to Company guidelines and industry standards
- Be able to communicate effectively when requirements are unclear
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and translate them into technical specification requirements
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends in web technologies and understand how we can utilize them in our applications
- Ensure projects are completed successfully on time
- Ensure all code written has sufficient unit, integration and end to end tests; making every effort to automate all the tests
- Analyze business needs and help convert them into reality
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers
- At least 3 years experience using React and component libraries like MUI or Ant Design
- Experience using and/or building reusable component libraries with StorybookJS or similar technologies
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and experience collaborating with UI/UX designers in an agile environment
- Ability to implement design with pixel perfect accuracy in the browser
- Ability to work with little supervision in an agile environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have's:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with state management solutions like Redux or React Context
- Experience with React Native
- Deep understanding of server-side rendering
Aquanow is a trading and technology company powering the next generation of financial services. We provide 24x7 liquidity and infrastructure for digital assets. Our customer base is international and includes some of the world’s fastest growing fintech businesses and financial institutions.
Aquanow is privately-funded, and guided by experienced trading professionals and financial executives.
At our offices you will find a group of people that embrace diversity and value performance over pedigree. Every day we draw value from the diverse experiences of our team whose backgrounds include top financial institutions, tech companies and untraditional backgrounds. Our success comes from identifying exceptional people and providing them with the platform to reach their true potential. Even if you feel you may not meet all the job requirements, we encourage you to apply.
Here are a few benefits that we are pleased to offer our full-time staff:
- Casual office culture and dress
- Extended healthcare and dental benefits
- Complimentary healthy snacks, coffee, and beverages
- Professional development, mentorship and networking opportunities
Aquanow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other unlawful criterion or circumstance.