About the jobJob Title:
Front-line Phone Support Analyst with German
Be a part of our dynamic team today and help us grow. If you are passionate about crypto, then this is role for you
Our client has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
As a Front-line Phone Support Analyst, you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to our client. We have a high hiring bar and we’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today.
- Responsible for providing phone support for our client’s customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to customer issues, inquiries, and escalations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to handle hi-priority queues and provide daily handovers to global operational teams.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and insightful manner.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams and vendor partners.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
What We Look For In You:
- Creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business. Weekend support may be required.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Phenomenal communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Good understanding of English and advance level of German language (written and spoken)
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with compliance, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety, or other relevant operational domains.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.
- Advanced in German both written and working level of English. (With basic understanding to industry related terminologies)
- Strong computer navigation skills, Keyboarding Skills, internet surfing and PC Knowledge
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience is preferred
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Strong customer service skills, great communicator with ability to work as a team member
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.
BGR Sofia - Advance Business Center
Full time R1331995