About the job
A Payments Software company is looking for a Frontend Developer for a 12 month contract. You will be working on a cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance project. This team operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs, and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
- Build the next generation cryptocurrency tools, law enforcement tools, and DeFi platforms.
- Build middleware services to interface the UI to the Back End infrastructure
- Write Angular.js to display Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies cross-platform.
- Debug and perform quality testing on the Blockchain cryptocurrency data user interface.
- Design reactive API software for real-time cryptocurrency displays.
- Co-design software APIs with back-end developers to access cryptocurrency feeds.
- Develop middleware modules to visualize cryptocurrency transactions.
- SQL/noSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, Elasticsearch, GraphQL.
- Restful APIs, Kafka, and microservices.
- Data visualization app development and concepts.
- Blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
Please get in touch with [email protected] for more information.