Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: EST | Partial overlap )
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $110/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their Applied Technologies team. You will play a central role in designing and building the front- and back-end systems that deliver rich interactions with their data and directly accelerate their sales process. As a Full Stack Engineer on the Applied Technologies team, you will work with talented software engineers, designers, product managers and data scientists to help keep their financial system secure. Your team will own Our client’s financial crimes prevention API and console. Your impact will be measured by the technical quality of the software you build and the experiences you create.
Has 8+ years of software engineering experience (5+ in a full-stack role)
They're Looking for Someone Who...
- Engages with software engineers, designers and product managers to create experiences that move a customer from discovery to evaluation to purchase
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested code (they use Python and React)
- Builds web systems end-to-end: from the AWS infrastructure to the front-end and everything in between
- Thrives on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team that plays a critical role in the company’s success
- Is driven to unlock the potential of data to positively impact the real world
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.