About the job
FTX US is a US-regulated cryptocurrency exchange, built from the ground up. Its mission is for FTX US to grow the digital currency ecosystem, to offer US and international traders a platform that inspires their loyalty, and to become the market leading US regulated cryptocurrency exchange by volume within the next two years. We are looking for talented individuals to join our fast paced team to help us on this mission!
We are looking for a Platform/Full Stack Engineer to join our growing Engineering team to develop and maintain core backend framework and web applications & construct scalable platforms capable of heavy transaction volume.
In this role, you will get to work with modern programming languages like Python & Rust to create new features and improvements to our exchange platform and related services. You will own the full life cycle of the features you build, working in a fast-paced, startup environment to help develop our core platform.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with or strong interest in finance, crypto, derivatives, and/or blockchains
- 3+ years of experience working with Python in production, proficiency in Rust is a strong asset
- Experience with React, React-Native
- Proficiency with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL
- Excitement to tackle new challenges and propose solutions to problems at hand
- Enjoy owning developing and ensuring the success of your projects, end-to-end
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and humility
FTX US is an equal opportunity employer.