About the jobBinance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Global Brand Partnerships team here at Binance. The Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, negotiating, managing and activating partnerships to meet business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will bring industry expertise and experience to inform partnership strategy, cross-functional team decisions and project management. The Senior Manager will be charged with managing overall brand partnerships, including partnership strategy, activation, fulfillment and measurement.
The ideal candidate has experience working with global entertainment, music, sports, art, fashion, gaming brands, athletes, social influencers and celebrities.
This is a remote role and can be based in any global location.
- Identify and evaluate partners who will share our vision
- Negotiate brand partnerships to meet business goals and objectives
- Set, build and execute partnership strategy and activation plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams (brand marketing, comms, insights, design, content, data, product, social media, legal) to set and align on annual plan (e.g., product-market fit, setting goals, campaign performance, budget, channels)
- Use a data-driven model to set up goals, evaluate short and long term campaign performances
- Control complex global budgets and drive ROI
- Share thought leadership and market/product intelligence
- Guide key regional/local branding teams to positively impact our overall marketing operational excellence
- Own and lead complex projects and challenges; be proactive, resourceful and action-oriented
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing and brand partnerships, including sports, music and/or entertainment marketing
- Excellent project management, strategic planning relationship building and storytelling abilities
- Experience managing partners, internal teams and agencies across global projects
- Strong grasp of brand culture/vision and partnerships relevance
- Creative and data driven mindset
- Concise writer and speaker
- A background in Crypto or an understanding of Web 3.0 Products (NFTs, Fan Tokens) would be a plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Fluent English
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .