About the jobAbout Doodles
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.
About The Role
Doodles is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing team of creatives powering the next wave of Web3 and blockchain entertainment. Our ideal candidate is someone who can take conceptual ideas and create original visual work that represents Doodles. As Graphic Designer, you have expert knowledge of current design software and are skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. You have a deep understanding of the existing design landscape with experience in blockchain entertainment or cryptocurrency as a plus. You’re thorough, and flexible, with an understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team to develop impactful, strategic concepts and campaigns.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various design software to visualize and develop innovative graphics that meet business goals.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Develop Doodles’ visual identity.
- Liaise with the marketing team for creating all promotional graphics and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Oversee final designs and ensure they adhere to brand standards/identity guidelines.
- Build relationships with suppliers, partners, and other vendors.
- Participate in ideation and planning sessions.
- Contribute to the development of the creative department overall.
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws, and create solutions to improve design capabilities.
- 4+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer at an agency or tech level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Video editing experience is considered an asset.
- Proven experience with a strong portfolio of work.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- A strong interest in social and cultural trends and emerging digital techniques.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency startup experience is a plus.
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.