HRBP (HR Business Partner), Rakuten Card Business - FinTech System Strategy Department(CARDB)
About the jobJob Description
Rakuten's philosophy is to "Empower people and society through innovation”. As a global innovation company, our goal is to create innovative services that can be used in the global market. FinTech Group develops and operates a wide variety of financial services, including credit cards, bank, securities, insurance, e-money, mobile payments, and cryptocurrency to contribute to our society and customers.
FinTech System Strategy Department contributes to the expansion of “Rakuten Ecosystem” by enhancing the synergy effect in Rakuten FinTech.
Rakuten Group has many financial services such as bank, credit card, securities, insurance, payment services (Rakuten Pay), Edy (electronic money). FinTech services are expanding rapidly and continue to grow as a pillar of Rakuten Group’s revenue. At the same time, we need to expand our engineer structure.
In a situation where recruitment markets are becoming more severe year by year, the mission is to acquire the human resources needed to grow FinTech services by leveraging various measures.
Why We Hire
FinTech services in Rakuten is expanding rapidly, and the development system is expanding year by year.
Not only to acquire the best talent despite junior or middle, but it is more important to support the success and retention after joining the company as Rakuten group.
Therefore, we are looking for members who can promote the HR area of each FinTech group company from recruitment to success after joining the company.
You will be responsible for analyzing and understanding human resource related issues in each Tech organization of FinTech group, planning and promoting measures to solve them.
In addition to cooperating with each Tech division, you will promote each measure while collaborating with related stakeholders such as HR department.
The main mission is, from recruitment to success and retention after joining the company, while using a variety of resources, to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to solve issues, and to help the FinTech group grow its Tech organization and maximize performance from a human resource perspective.
Concrete Job Description
- Analyze data based on personnel information and understand issues.
- Planning of recruitment strategy and improving proposals to each division and implementing support of its measures.
- Selection and planning of specific recruitment methods and cooperation with HR department.
- Analysis of the effect of various measures and reporting to related stakeholders.
- Understand issues and develop strategy through each Tech organization analysis within FinTech group.
- Planning and promotion for driving communication between FinTech group companies.
- Planning and promotion for improving engagement and skills.
- Cooperation with related stakeholders and operations for implementing various measures.
- Reporting to various stakeholders related to the above.
・Those who have any practical experience of more than 5 years
- HR experience at business company.
- Experience at HR agency (regardless of taking charge of corporate or individual).
- Experience at HR consulting firm.
If you have the following working experience using Office 365
- Excel (experience in analysis using VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.)
- Word, PowerPoint (word experience of creating material for internal and external use)
・ Those who have experience understanding issues and planning / implementing solutions.
・ Those who can proactively interact with the stakeholders and report / communicate / consult as necessary.
・Logical thinking ability, communication ability, task management skills.
- Experience of organizational management (regardless of the number of people)
- Those who have HR experience in IT companies.
- Those who have experience in conducting business in cooperation with foreign subsidiaries or overseas companies.
- Those who have experience creating important materials such as board materials and management meeting materials.
- Those who have similar practical experience at other companies in the same industry.
Additional information on Location
Rakuten Crimson House Aoyama (RCA)
Additional Information On Secondment
This position is a seconded position from Rakuten Group, Inc. to Rakuten Card Co., Ltd.
#corporate #jobcategory04 #HR #jobsubcategory21 #fintechgroup #organization05 #RakutenCard #servicename41
English (Overall - 4 - Fluent)