About the jobLaunched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
Internships at Binance.US are paid, full-time for 10-12 consecutive weeks through the fall and winter of 2022. To be eligible to apply you will need to have 6-12 months of studies remaining once your internship with us has concluded. In this internship, you will spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry, work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from across the region and the world! We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent team skills ready to work in a challenging environment.
What you can expect:
- Learn about the financial services and crypto industry
- Work on meaningful, high impact projects that will add true value to our business
- Opportunities to be a part of our global program with executive speakers, networking events, project presentations and collaboration with colleagues, building relationships across the globe
- Assists recruitment activities including posting/updating jobs, coordinating interviews and managing referral list
- Promote the company’s reputation and opportunity, attract and acquire top talent in the market by networking and attending local events
- Follow the company policy and process to collect information for new hiresParticipate in and facilitate onboarding session and orientation activities
- Organize, compile and update employee recordsHelp facilitate company trainings and events
- Maintain an up to date record of employees’ hours and overtime
- Support with planning and deployment of HR policies, guidance and practices
- Be a point of contact for HR related inquiries
Who you are:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university of a Bachelor’s or Master's degree (Graduation between December 2022-September 2023 is preferred)
- HR relevant experience in recruitment, employee relationship and training is preferredAvailable to work full-time for the entire duration of the Internship
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environmentExcellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with enthusiasmSelf-initiated, creative, detail-oriented, result-driven and flexible
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.