About the jobDo you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
- Proactively prospect and execute deals to grow the European German speaking region (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein).
- Manage the existing DACH client base to ensure high satisfaction and renewal rates among existing customers.
- Develop a business plan, deliver on sales targets and maintain all sales interaction and pipeline via the Taurus CRM. This includes:
- Source and co-ordinate RFI/RFPs with prospects and with in the internal Taurus team
- Update and maintain Taurus sales material used for pitches, presentations and meetings
- Prepare, manage and follow up sales meetings and demonstrations
- Negotiate the closing new client deals
- Internal coordination with Product teams and Partners including sales handover, product gap feedback.
- Propose new ideas, strategies, campaigns for sales success in the region.
- Attend third party events and conferences on behalf of Taurus. Build partnerships with institutions within the space (consultants, tech providers etc) and monitor the competitor landscape.
- Manage and contribute to marketing, PR and external communication.
- At least 5 years working experience in sales within institutional financial technology sales and/or a high-growth fintech start-up is an advantage.
- Strong interest in proactive commercial engagement, building a business and developing technology in line with fast market development.
- Interest in digital assets, cryptocurrencies and/or financial market digitisation
- German language a must / fluency in another European language advantageous.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.