About the job
Easygo is a well-established tech startup, we pride ourselves on being early adopters, progressive in our approach and adaptable to the ever-changing technology landscape. Our core focus is in the online gaming space building well-designed casino games, crypto platforms, and sportsbooks. The products we build are used by millions of people around the world and you'll see their logos on an EPL team, the UFC, advocated by e-gamers and in a number of other sporting places.
The last 2 years have been huge for us, we have grown from 20 to 125+ team members. Whilst the products that we build are global, the majority of the team sits in Melbourne at our Australian headquarters in the heart of the CBD where we have 2 amazing offices in the same building with all the bells and whistles you could ever want including an in-house barista, pool, and table tennis tables, PS5 and Nintendo Switches, a meditation room, help yourself drinks fridge and snack wall, catered breakfast daily, weekly massages and a pub lunch.
The internal audit team is in place to:
- Provide independent assurance over the quality of Easygo's management of its key risks - both to the Audit Committee and to Executive management
- Set clear standards on governance, risk management and compliance and maintain excellent assurance processes
- Support the Audit Committee and Executive management to understand Easygo's key risks and risk management capability
If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role as part of our internal audit function. This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role within a market leading company, with a clear route for personal and professional development.
- Develop the annual audit plan.
- Planning and scoping of audits.
- Writing audit test plans based on the audit scope.
- Supporting the development of the audit risk assessment.
- Performing fieldwork to execute the audit test plan.
- Documentation of fieldwork to a high quality, re-performance standard.
- Developing recommendations to management based on the outcome of audit tests.
- Assisting in the production of audit reports and collating responses from management.
- Compiling reports as required by the Board.
- Carrying out advisory work or one-off assurance projects based on requests from the business.
- Any other assurance or risk management projects that may arise.
- Minimum 3 years+ experience, in either an audit role for a corporate or top 10 practice, or a relevant role within the gaming industry.
- A strong background in risks and controls or compliance.
- Accountancy or internal audit professional qualification desirable.
- Relationship management and business partnering skills - experience of building, developing and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience working with data analytics tools would be advantageous.
- The ability to influence strategic decisions across the business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be advantageous
- Proficient with Google suite (Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs), Slack, Airtable & Intercom
- Australian work rights preferred.
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly team socials, as well as lots of adhoc get-togethers, and things for you to get involved in (if you want).
- $750 to spend on any upskilling/training course that you would like per annum
- Optional flu shots for the entire office and paid time off to get your covid vaccines.
- Breakfast catering every day, an in-house barista, snack wall and full stocked drink fridges to help yourself
- Friday pub lunch & happy hour at 4 PM
- Massage Wednesdays, we get a professional in to do these!
- Pool & Table Tennis Table, 2 Games rooms with PS5 & Switch, Dart Boards, board games
- Mindfulness room that can be used for prayer/meditation
- Company retreats every year
- 1 paid volunteer day per year
- And we have many many more initiatives that we will be rolling out over the next 12 months.
"We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant"
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Easygo are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace that encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.