About Web3 Foundation
The Web3 Foundation nurtures and stewards technologies and applications for the decentralized web. We collaborate with cutting-edge developer teams, researchers and community leaders to strengthen and extend the uses of decentralized technologies; building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets, commerce, and more.
Our core project at the moment is Polkadot, a protocol designed to connect blockchains and allow them to interoperate, share security and more. In addition, we are supporting the development of a number of technologies that form the Web 3.0 tech stack - such as decentralized messaging, distributed storage and secret management.
Do you have a passion for web3 solutions, cutting-edge technologies, and are excited about a decentralised world?
Working at Web3 Foundation
We are an international, lean team with a flat organisation. You will be working closely together with team members in Zug, Switzerland and in remote locations. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and to be part of shaping the future of society for the better.
Get in touch and tell us about yourself and what you would like to work on. Use this application to pitch your own position and why you would be a great fit for Web3 Foundation. Our recruitment team will be in touch if we have a suitable position for you.
The ideal response to this posting is a well-researched one. Below, you can find more info. about us & get a better picture of what your ideal role at W3F might look like.
- Web3 Foundation website: https://web3.foundation/
- Polkadot website: https://polkadot.network/
- Github: https://github.com/w3f/
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Opportunity to become an expert in the latest blockchain technologies.
- The opportunity to relocate to Zug, Switzerland
- A remote-friendly environment with flexible working hours
- Regular team and company retreats at unique locations around Europe
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)