Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency, or programmable money, does not rely on an intermediary to give it legitimacy or value. Instead, it is valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that runs it. We think it’s time for the world to have an alternative form of currency.
We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules; we believe that we all have the right to access and use safe, fast and efficient financial services that do not charge excessive fees and that suit the digital era we live in. We firmly believe in Blockchain technology and its use cases. We support financial innovation and everybody’s right to access new and beneficial technologies. Visit us at https://bitso.com/
What we value
- Passion for Bitso’s mission
- Entrepreneurial mindset, this is key!
- Be inspired and energized by our values: Drive change, Be human, Embrace your freedom.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. No task is insignificant.
- Raising the quality bar and challenging others
- Seeing opportunities when others see problems
- Passion for working with a diverse group of people and different points of view
- A collaborative spirit who gives thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Making decisions guided by long-term company objectives
- Setting ambitious goals, taking risks, and empowering others
Team & Role Description:
You will be in charge of defining and implementing processes and procedures for IT Management. Managing devices, access control and enterprise networks using several resources, tools, and best practices. You will work directly with the Cybersecurity and Risk teams to determine proper ways to protect Bitso assets.
This role is for an active person who is able to coordinate with other teams and people across the company to improve our current practices. To succeed you will need to be hands-on, have an eye to detail, focusing on enhancing and strengthening our security controls and best practices.
- Implement and monitor security controls for the protection of devices and networks.
- Manage IT and Security tools (MDM, EDR, IAM, IDS, SIEM).
- Implement security policies for assets.
- Manage access control for business applications.
- Manage day-to-day IT Support Operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the company’s IT deployment processes.
- Administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades and security patches.
- Manage relationships with external support vendors as needed.
Hardening of devices and infrastructure.
To succeed in this role you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in IT Management and Security Operations
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- Implementation of IT Management and Security tools (MDM, Network Controllers, IAM, EDR)
- Development and implementation of security alert policies.
- Endpoint Detection and Response tools.
- Antimalware tools.
- Network administration.
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Have experience in security operations and incident response.
- Have technical certifications including but not limited to CCNA, AWS, any security certifications.
- Actively research about security, publishing in social media, personal blogs, etc.
- Have published any security-related articles, papers, exploits, CVEs, etc.
- Are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.
*As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.
*This role is expected to work remotely.
Please read our Terms & Conditions here: https://bitso.com/legal/MX/privacy_policy