About the job
Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Java Developer will focus on the Cactus Custody platform, which provides clients with secure, transparent and efficient institutional custodial services for digital assets. You will form an integral part of a team that builds cutting-edge systems, safeguarding over USD 10 billion of digital assets for more than 130 institutional clients.
- Develop a diverse range of microservices including asset custody, smart contract interaction, staking, etc.
- Be hands-on in writing codes and also contribute in peer code reviews.
- Planning and seeing projects through the entire SDLC.
- Keep abreast of market updates and latest evolution in blockchain technology, ensure proprietary systems are at the forefront of the industry.
- Research data protection standards, develop and implement relevant solutions as required.
- Research and implement MPC technology in digital vault.
- Research, develop and implement new technologies to enhance risk governance and to ensure top-notch security.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines.
- 1+ year of working experience with a demonstrated track record in Java coding, solid knowledge of JVM, distributed systems/cache/MQ, etc. Fresh graduate would also be considered.
- Open to consider candidates familiar with at least 1 programming language (e.g. Python, Golang, etc.) but interested to code in Java
- Familiar with common Java frameworks such as Spring Boot, Mybatis, etc.
- Familiar with common middleware including MySQL, Redis, MQ, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Linux, ability to install packages, debug and optimize programs.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, due to the need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency, e.g. consensus protocol, chain RPC, smart contract, defi, etc.
- Knowledge of security and cryptography in web services.