About the jobJob Description
- Be part of the global team in designing & development of applications for the newly started digital group.
- Lead the Engineering team responsible for development & support locally. This involves integration, reporting & analytics, CI/CD implementation, test automation and application support.
- Establish industry standard SDLC practices with extreme focus on quality and automation.
- Build an effective delivery team with very sense of ownership by hiring the right talent and mentoring. Retain accountability for the overall performance of the teams.
- Ability to architect/design/develop with minimum requirements by effectively coordinating activities between business analysts, developers and managers
- Creates technical project plans and deliverables and monitors task deadlines
- Provides advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
- Technology Leader : 15+ years of related technology and domain experience with technology degree from tier1 college. Strong technologist with hands-on experience in leading Enterprise grade mission critical front office application development.
- Hands-on Technology Experience (Must have ):
- Core Java, memory management & threading in a low latency server side development using in memory data grid is distributed environment.
- Operating Systems and Networking fundamentals: Focus on hands on knowledge of Unix. Processes, file systems and resource management. Fundamentals of HTTPS/s, TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, DNS, HTTP etc.
- Technology frameworks like Java Spring, integration frameworks like Kafka/MQ/JMS.
- Hands-on Technology Experience (Desirable ):
- Should have good understanding of DevOps, Cloud computing and the emerging technologies.
- Hands on knowledge of UI technologies such as ReactJS , AngularJS
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit/Cucumber for Java and Jest/Enzyme/Mocha for JS.
- Analytical skills: Core problem solving skills, ability to analyze available data and potential solutions, eliminate possible solutions and select an optimal solution.
- Technology Lead :
- Should have working experience in managing small high performing technical teams in Agile development environment.
- Results-oriented: Tenacious, gets things done
- Experienced, highly skilled as a design lead and develop.
- Ability to work with Business Analyst and the Business leads to understand their interface/reporting needs
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
About State Street Corporation
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $40.3 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration and $3.6 trillion* in assets under management as of March 31, 2021, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs approximately 39,000 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com.
StateStreet has launched a new division - StateStreet Digital focused on addressing the industry’s evolving shift to digital finance
SSD is focused on servicing a range of digital assets, including digital cash, central bank digital currency (CBDC), stablecoins and cryptocurrency. Using distributed ledger technology such as blockchain to track transactions in real-time, our infrastructure and service model will also support tokenization and smart contracts.
StateStreet Digital is looking for a technologist for building key services for the Digitial platform.
Job ID: R-715047