About the job
QuantFI is a proprietary high frequency trading firm. With our proprietary HFT platform we use different strategies to optimize and stabilize worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges. By offering liquidity and stabilizing factors between ask and bid prices on spot markets, we effectively, ‘make these markets’. This results in a stable and fair pricing for everyone in the markets that QuantFI operates in. In the fast paced, volatile and maturing crypto industry, we are a stabilizer and a strong force to trust upon. As a market maker and HFT firm, we aim to grow and mature the young and opportunity-rich environment that the world of crypto is. No matter the market conditions, we are constantly offering liquidity in order to ensure that exchanges work properly and spreads are tightened as well as possible. In doing so, we are building towards an efficient market, such as we know in the common day stock- and bond markets.
About the job
As a Node.js developer at QuantFi, you are one of the most important players of our growing team. Developing and programming is something you absolutely love and we offer the perfect place to do so. You are a medior developer with all the skills needed to constantly improve our platform. It is important that the Node.js developer knows how to work with APIs and can read Python. The job differs from other Node.js jobs as QuantFI offers a job in one of the most challenging, upcoming and opportunity-rich markets in the world. We strive to come up with the most diverse and energy thrilling ideas.
The main tasks of the job
- Maintaining the backend of the trading strategies;
- Improving the backend of the trading strategies;
- Integrate and connect third party APIs;
- Building & Implementing new trading strategies into the system;
What we are looking for
In order to optimize our business and let our organization grow we are looking for a senior Node.js developer with the following skills.
- Hands-on approach with solving problems and finding new improvements;
- You are creative in finding solutions to programming challenges;
- Demonstrable knowledge in the substantive area of development is therefore a hard requirement, but a smooth chat and organizational talent are just as important;
- You have the analytical skills to come up with solutions yourself;
- You can work in a fast-moving environment.
- A minimum of 2-5 years working experience with Node.js
- Has affinity with high performance code
- Pre; experience with Typescript
What we offer
- 32 - 40 hours work week;
- The opportunity to work in a new and upcoming market;
- The change to work with a new trading system;
- The opportunity to be involved in the process of finding new business models;
- 25 PTO days;
- Newly opened office located at Schiphol-Rijk, work on site is mandatory;
- Yearly bonus;
- Everyday lunch at the office;
- Pension plan;
- Commuting allowance;
- Competitive salary.
Our recruitment process
- First get-to-know-each other interview with HR and the founders of the company
- Second in-depth interview with the founders of the company
- Pre-employment screening
- Offer by QuantFI
- Welcome to the team :)
After reading the vacancy, we hope you are just as excited as us! Are you ready to work in one of the most upcoming markets and are you available on short notice? Please send an email to:
We hope to see you soon!