About the job
Todayq is India based company that specialises in cryptocurrency trading/investment and blockchain technology. We are looking for a journalist having great writing and storytelling ability.
- Staying super active in the cryptocurrency market and searching for valuable and fresh news.
- Verifying the news credibility and freshness from different sources.
- Finalizing the news and start planning/creating content.
- Publishing the final prepared content within the time limits to keep the freshness of the news.
- Taking interviews and participating in discussions.
- Understanding the market sentiments and preparing content that suites the trend.
- Keeping the team updated on every activity.
- Working on particular articles assigned and preparing content strategy.
- Manage to handle challenging situations and time limits.
You'll be a good fit if
- Journalism/Mass Media graduate/post graduate.
- At least 6-12 months of writing experience.
- Great command of the English language in writing.
- Creative writing/editing skills.
- Good research skills to find valuable topics and creating detailed articles.
- Being a quick learner and implementing tactics that are being shared.
- Taking the initiative and end to end responsibility for the work assigned.
- Working Hours: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Working Days: Mon - Sat (Rotational Sat/Sun off)
- CTC: 3 LPA