About the jobDescription
Bitstamp is the original Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Since 2011 when we started in a garage with just two laptops and some big ideas, we have been at the forefront of the crypto industry, driving innovation and ensuring that above all else we are human in our approach, trusted by our customers and, with an unwavering belief in blockchain technology, providing secure and innovative access to crypto to all corners of the world.
Our success has been always about the amazing ideas, talent and passion of our people and the disruption we have created together on our crazy crypto journey. We are growing faster than ever, creating opportunities where we find the best people and always looking for the next bunch of crypto-curious thinkers and individuals who want to make the next difference.
As a Junior Identity and Access Managment Officer, you’ll be primarily support user access management process, but as needed also support the execution of information security governance, risk and compliance processes, and participate in areas of data privacy, awareness training coordination, incident management.
What You'll Do
- Manage role-based access management system.
- Support service change and procurement system from access management prospective.
- Support daily operations in Identity and Access Management team.
- Support the IAM team with internal control framework development, maintenance and alignment with compliance requirements.
- Deal with access related security incidents.
- Assist in the development, management and distribution of information security policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Participate in information security risk management, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and controls.
On day one you'll bring
- 1+ years of work experience in an IT or information security related field.
- General understanding of access management.
- General understanding of IT governance, risk and control concepts.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Any experience with SOC2, ISO27001 or other information security certifications/frameworks is a plus.
- Any experience in an IT audit, risk, or compliance role is a plus.
- Any knowledge/experience from the cryptocurrency industry is a plus.
- Any experience with project management is a plus.
- Any knowledge/experience in data privacy protection (GDPR and other privacy laws) will be useful.
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies and associated risks would be beneficial.
Bitstampers are truly passionate about bringing cryptocurrency to the mainstream and championing independent investing with life changing potential.
We are proud to be leading the way in creating access to this next generation of finance and have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by driving innovation and ensuring that we are, above all else, human in our approach, trusted by our customers and, with an unwavering belief in blockchain technology, always strive to provide secure and innovative crypto access to all corners of the world.
This doesn’t happen by chance, and we believe our success has come from our belief in the power of being different and finding people who want to explore together, create together and support each other’s growth.
We have already achieved so much, and have our sights set firmly on our future. Come join in our revolution and be part of the Bitstamp story.