About the job
Our client is a rapidly growing crypto start-up that provides the most technologically advanced digital asset trading platform in the world. It allows crypto miners, hedge funds, and OTC desks to securely trade and manage cryptocurrencies, delivering stable quotes in these fast-moving markets. After gaining over $150m in Series D funding this year, they’re planning for expansion and looking for someone who can have a large impact on the business whilst leading their new DevOps division.
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure, and applications through automation
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- 5+ years experience in DevOps/SRE from Sr/Staff/Lead/Principal role
- Experience with at least 1 of the following languages - C, C++, Java, Python or Golang
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure including AWS, GCP, Azure, MySQL, Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong knowledge of Linux internals and networking protocols such as TCP/IP
- Start-up/scale-up experience from a modern tech company is very helpful
- Highly senior position at a hyper-growth start-up
- Unmatched progression opportunities at an $8bn unicorn
- Equity and bonus options
- Work with and lead the best talent in crypto
🌎 San Francisco
📧 Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button
⚡ Storm2 is a specialist FinTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at storm2.com and follow the Storm2 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.