Magic is a Web3 company that empowers companies and developers to create seamless and secure onboarding experiences for millions of users globally. We are a trusted partner of noteworthy enterprise Web2 companies and leading NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea, Decentraland, ImmutableX, and Nifty's. We are also backed by top venture capital firms and individual industry leaders.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Brand & Growth Product Designer to partner closely with marketers, product managers, developers, and other designers to create and evolve our brand and growth marketing experiences. You will contribute to our future by helping make Magic a global tech brand across every product touchpoint, from brand voice and websites to events, web and digital products, and even printed products. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help make Web3 accessible for the next billion users.
- 5-10+ years of professional digital, brand, and product design experience
- Proven ability to develop engaging, user-centric experiences from high-quality, detailed designs to visions for new, blue-sky experiences (Portfolio required)
- Background in setting, maintaining, and evolving strategic brand vision, goals, and standards
- Communicate and guide the design thinking, solution, and execution with other designers, product managers, leadership, marketers, and engineering partners
- Possess a deep understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion, but also skilled in multiple disciplines across design
- Pride in crafting user-friendly, delightful, user-focused experiences
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Thrives on giving and receiving feedback
- Being a steward of a fun, positive, open, diverse, inclusive culture
- Passion for learning more about Web3 and eager to go deep into the space
- Occasional travel to New York for team meet ups and workshops
- Background in Web3, finance, or tech environments
- Mobile experience
- Unique talents or interests that bring a different skill set to the team and work (e.g., motion, 3D, branding, art, illustration, fashion, etc.)
Why work at Magic?
- You will help solve challenging problems that hugely impact a new, bleeding-edge technology space. End-users rely on Magic to abstract away the complexities of blockchain technology, making onboarding and other Web3 experiences simple, secure, and delightful. Your work will reach millions of people and play a crucial role in helping the broader Web3 ecosystem continue to grow.
- You will be instrumental in creating a new, world-class user experience and brand. We are design-obsessed. Magic believes design is key to being the best in the Web3 space, from the CEO and leadership to cross-functional partners.
- Remote-first. You can work anywhere in the US with an available coworking space in NYC. We also offer incredibly competitive benefits like flexible working hours, unlimited paid time off, 99% coverage of platinum-level insurance, 401(k) program, top-of-the-line equipment, $300 monthly budget for personal wellness, professional development, and home office needs, among others.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. Therefore, we strongly encourage anyone historically underrepresented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age, or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.