About the jobLead Tool & API Engineer - High-Security Blockchain Platform - £90k - £100k - London/Fully Remote
we are looking for a versatile and experienced software developer to lead the developer experience and tools team for a High-Security Blockchain Platform.
- Maintaining public-facing tools, APIs, and source code; this includes implementing enhancements, keeping our tools up to date and buildable, monitoring and addressing security issues and issues from the community.
- Working to open-source as much of internal tooling and infrastructure as possible.
- Building tooling to allow the client and our community members to work as efficiently as possible - this includes adopting, improving and building new tools for deploying our projects as quickly and easily as possible, for testing, observation and maintenance, and debugging and troubleshooting.
- A good working knowledge (or the ability to acquire it) of:
- Rust, C++, golang
- HTML, CSS, SASS, React, Vue and Svelte
- Docker (and probably in the future podman) and other container technologies
- AWS, kubernetes and various databases (including Postgres and MongoDB)
- CICD systems - specifically, travis.
- Some python would be an advantage.
- You will need to be adaptable and find it easy to work with unfamiliar technologies and codebases relatively quickly.
- A good sense of how to write code so that others can easily pick up and use it, and for what level of sophistication yields the best tradeoff between developer efficiency and coding efficiency.
- An ability to understand complex distributed systems and build tools that work effectively across them.
- You will need a degree in Computer Science (or a related subject) and at least 3 years of experience.
Cryptocurrency or blockchain experience. DevOps experience - in particular with terraform and ansible Team leadership experience.
To apply please send your up to date CV and your package requirements and I will reach out to discuss further if you are shortlisted
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook