About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- the first target is to obtain a license in the jurisdiction of Georgia for 100% legal activity of the company in the field of buying and selling cryptocurrencies and intermediary activities in the field of cryptocurrencies;
- support of the company's activities, representation of the company's interests in state bodies, interaction with banks;
- advising employees on legal issues;
- higher legal education, excellent knowledge of Georgian legislation;
- professional experience: more than 5 years;
- experience of work on the cryptocurrency market;
- attentionfull to details, desire to develop;
- experience of interaction with government agencies in terms of obtaining permits, licenses;
Your ADVANTAGE will be: experience in IT companies, experience in the financial / crypto sector, in the banking sector;
Official employment, the level of Salary is discussed at the interview;
90% - home office format, 10% - off-line (company representation in authorities)
Work in an international group of companies with modern equipment and technologies;
Financial and career growth;
The company provides all the necessary tools for work.