Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
- Reporting to the Lead Counsel in the Group Product and Regulatory team
- Executing business and legal decisions with the objective of regional expansion in APAC and beyond
- Working with cross-functional and regional teams, across product, business, strategy and more
- Monitoring global regulatory and legal developments
- Leading license applications, post-licensing related matters and potential acquisitions
- Implementing future forward business and legal strategies
- Liaising with global external counsels and other professional advisers
- Performing other ad-hoc corporate legal related duties in alignment with strategic business plans
- Collaborating with the legal operations team on policies and procedures
- Contributing to knowledge sharing and building within the team
- Qualified solicitor with 2-5 years PQE
- Experience working in private practice, in-house, or at a government/regulatory agency, with exposure to financial regulatory matters, technology, media, telecommunications, and preferably Web3.0 related matters
- Passion and curiosity for the web3.0 world
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a keen awareness of legal issues in commercial and corporate matters
- Sharp business acumen, paired with exceptional communication skills
- A strong understanding of the developing issues and products in the areas of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Dynamic personality, able to be flexible and adaptable in a fast past environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and preferably another asian language
- Able to multitask effectively, with strong organizational skills
- Proactive, pleasant team player, with strong communication skills
- Proficiency in office productivity applications
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.