Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Set up ADDX compliance and risk, process and control register/ library
- Prepare for internal governance forums
- Support Legal, Risk, & Compliance projects
- Perform testing for the compliance risk areas identified
- Prepare for internal governance forums which are coordinated by Legal, Risk, & Compliance
- Any other tasks as may be directed by the Head of Department
- Finance or Accounting related degree preferred. Degrees in other disciplines may be considered.
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Good understanding of risk management
- Good in researching and presenting information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good communication skills
- Able to commit 6 months or more on a full-time basis
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.