About the jobWant to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Cyber Security & Data Privacy
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jacqueline Siegel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $225,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our firm's caseload is a nationwide mix of plaintiff-side securities, data privacy, cybersecurity, and cryptocurrency arbitration and litigation, class actions, and consumer arbitrations.
Why join us?
We are a small friendly firm that offers a great culture, autonomy and room for growth!
Full suite of benefits
Additional financial incentives
Our legal firm is seeking a Class Action and Arbitration Attorney to join our team. This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in FINRA, Class Action, and plaintiff litigation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about advocating for clients and have a strong background in legal research, writing, and analysis. We are hiring nationwide but the ideal candidate will be located in California or Florida with a license to perform law in California.
- Represent clients in class action and arbitration cases
- Conduct legal research and provide legal advice to clients
- Draft and file pleadings, motions, and other legal documents
- Attend court hearings, depositions, and mediations
- Negotiate settlements and prepare for trials
- Work collaboratively with other attorneys and support staff
- Manage a caseload and meet deadlines
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Active membership in good standing with the state bar with preference for California Bar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in FINRA, Class Action, and plaintiff litigation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and commitment to client service
If you are a skilled attorney with a passion for advocating for clients and a strong background in FINRA, Class Action, and plaintiff litigation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!