- Develop and deploy market research studies to track market share, brand awareness and user segmentation
- Manage multi country project including scope alignment with local teams on design, data collection, data analysis and recommendations
- Work closely with other business units to understand their priorities and collaborate with them on actions to improve market performance
- Analyse raw data, perform statistical analyses, translate data to insight that can tell compelling stories to drive positive business impact
- Utilise Google Trends to identify market trends as well as provide strategy to improve this metric.
- Manage agency partners as well as build and run digital research projects in-house (simple surveys, desk research to get quick market sizing estimates)
- Define and drive strategic decision making and optimise resources to achieve the highest impact (new customer segments, new markets, et al)
- Proactively identify new trends/developments in the crypto industry
- Produce highly effective reports and presentations to influence marketing planning and executive decision-making.
- Conduct local focus groups and to understand user/market/product insights.
- Native local speaker
- hands-on experience in designing and executing quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Experience in managing multi research agencies cross countries, has strong agency relationship
- Strong project management skills and well experienced working in cross functional teams and dynamic culure
- Search enthusiastic and progressive, resourceful and insightful, passionate about blockchain is a strong plus
- Data-driven storyteller, able to translate numbers into actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Deep understanding of Google Trends